Thursday, January 24, 2013

Don't put those summer dresses in the back of your closet!

Hi glamouristas!

Sorry it's been awhile since I last posted anything! My phone literally would not let me access my gallery for the longest time!

So anyway, I always have the hardest time parting with my summer dresses when the winter comes. It's like they're getting deployed! (Yes, my clothes and I have that kind of relationship.) Well, save the drama because I have the perfect solution!

Throw on a pair of leather leggings, or regular ones if you aren't into all that, and a blazer over top of a bright, summer dress. Pair it with knee high boots and statement jewelry pieces and you've got yourself a new and improved summer dress!

Have an amazing day my loves, go for your dreams and never forget to smile!

XOXO - ASHLEY


No comments:

Post a Comment